The Sunday Scoop

I will get better at updating this - for myself at the very least! I'm back with another Sunday Scoop. I wish I had time to update on other things. I only have 2 1/2 more months of grad school, so at the very least, I hope to be back in January with regular updates!

Anywho - here's what's up with me this weekend.


Clearly, I have too much to do. It was a rough week last week, so I'm doing a little catch up. Luckily, I have some fantastic TV premieres tonight to motivate me to get everything done quickly. I almost put Once Upon A Time down in my MUST do because no matter what time I get everything else done, I will watch that show before I go to bed!

How's your fall lineup looking? Are you so thankful like I am that TV shows are back on?

Until next time!


3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see Criminal Minds again! I love to watch it, but get so petrified after watching it.

    Ha :)

    First Grade Shashay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see Big Bang Theory. It will have to hold me until Downton Abbey starts in January.
    Haley
    Owls & Lessons, Etc.

    ReplyDelete