Currently: July!

I'm here posting for the Currently link-up hosted by the fabulous Farley! Check out what's going on with me!


Listening: I've never been a fan of Big Brother (or even watched it). Nothing is on this summer though. It's fine for background noise, but Geez Louise with all the whining! Everything is so dramatic!

Loving: So many cute blog designs have come out already or are in the works. I'm excited to get to help out so many wonderful bloggers!

Thinking: For real though - I have so much to do! Most of it is shopping and pampering myself which some people may not consider 'need to do's,' but for me they are! I guess packing is on the list too.

Wanting: Tomorrow is the big day! I can't wait to find out!

Needing: I went to the salon as part of my pampering and ... my hair is not what I asked for! Yikes! I'm going back tomorrow to try to get it fixed. My fingers are crossed they're able to work some magic!

All Star: It took me forever to decide what to put for my All Star box which is even more reason that being indecisive truly is the right thing to go in there! I overthink absolutely everything!

Can't wait to read what everyone else is up to and to see so many of you in Vegas next week!

9 comments:

  1. Being indecisive and overthinking everything is what I like to call a perfectionist! You and I just want to make the right (best) decision the first time! I feel your pain! I'm loving your cute blog designs I've seen you put on IG!
    Heidi Neels
    Flipping for First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to check out your designs! I feel like there are new designers popping up all over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been keeping up with your pre-made blog designs on IG...they are super cute! I am SOOOO jealous that you're going to Vegas. I was so nervous and indecisive about whether to go or not and now I'm thinking I made the wrong choice. I won't do that next year.

    I can't wait to hear what you are having. I hope you share on IG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man! That just happened just happened to me at the salon! I don't get my hair colored or anything...so I was thinking I was an easy customer! However...I showed a picture of exactly what I wanted them to do to my hair and they didn't do it anything like that :( I am okay with it...they did not cut it as short as I wanted, so it is basically just a slightly shorter version of what I had before... I can live with it.. but I was sad! I hope they fix yours the way you want it!!

    Bridget
    Little Lovely Leaders

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your name and how you spell it the RIGHT way! Congrats on your bundle of joy. =)

    -Kristin
    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw what you were listening to and I LOL'd. That's exactly what I was doing. Love that show and it's craziness.

      Delete
  7. Awwww, I am so excited for you!! I am having a baby girl in September and I remember the gender scan like it was yesterday. I hope we meet up in Vegas. I'll be the massive one that's 30 weeks pregnant! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristin, I had no idea you were designing blogs! Wow, you are talented and I am loving all the designs you have been making. Keep up the great work. Have a wonderful time in Vegas! :)

    ReplyDelete